Friday, December 15, 2006

Cry your pain


But now you turn to me. Now you cry your pain. You cry pain that is mine, and yet you brought it on yourself. That’s why you cry. Perhaps. That’s why you cry. You cry because you do not know how to walk the wicked world. You cry because you don’t yet know how to live with all your choices. Because you do not know your choices. You refuse to claim your choices. Oh, how the world rolls over me. Oh, the pain I feel. Oh, I disjoint the world. Alas, poor lass, you’re just a child. Don’t blame the world for existing when it’s you who walks the world.

“I’ve been really depressed.” – [[Me too.]] Have you?

“I’ve been thinking mostly of you.” – [[Bullshit. I didn’t get the call.]] Why?

“I don’t know what’s going on.” – [[If not, then who?]] “Going on?”

“I don’t know what’s wrong with me.” – [[Neither do I. You aren’t in my arms.]] “You’re blue.”

“I’ve been here before.” – [[Well, then, fuck you.]] “Then it’s just another time.”

“I need you.” – [[And I need you too.]] “I’ll be there in just a while.”

3 comments:

La Espia T. said...

Wow, D. Really disturbing pic. Beautiful post though.

Dulcinea said...

Hey, miss t. I can't seem to be able to leave comments on your blog anymore. I don't know what's going on. It won't let me log in. Maybe I need to upgrade. Hmmm...

La Espia T. said...

I had the worst time when I upgraded to beta. The bugs seemed to work themselves out after a week or so.