Thursday, October 05, 2006

Amber says...

I've never been a big supporter of the general act of blogging. Tis true. But... my friend
or rather, my aquaintance, but we'll get to that later says it's great therapy (and a great way to meet people, though I find this highly suspect). So... blame it on Amber! (I have a strange feeling this may be a default statement in my life over the course of the next few months. After all, Amber in my friend Maria's wordsis my replacement, and one never cares to be replaced.)

Amber is my friend Maria's friend. How's that for stupid explanations? When
as Maria so sweetly puts itI abandoned her for "insert nameless man," she turned to Amber for companionship. As if she ever lacked companionship! Maria is never one to be alone. I don't know what's worse, being accused of abandoning your friend, being forced to eat shit to compensate for it, being replaced, or being called a replacement. Funny thing is Amber didn't seem to mind. I think she's better than I at dismissing Maria's sharp tongue. After all, Maria's just a softy inside... and we ALL know that! Yes, Maria, your secret is out, posted to the world. Oooh. maybe I'm going to like this blogging thing after all — despite the fact that I suck at it.


9 comments:

Alexis said...

I'll hijack the shit out of your blog if you start airing my secrets. Stick to your own.

And whenever you're ready to start writing about the great things going on in your life, feel free. This "poor me" stuff might get a little old.

Sam Carr said...

Now I feel like I should have named my blog "Q-Full." Or "Q is Full of My Oranges."

Dulcinea said...

Sam, you're the guy from mnspeak, right? Why Q-full? I don't get it.

Sam Carr said...

I think I'm living with your ex.

Sam Carr said...

And he's been using my toothbrush.

Dulcinea said...

Holy shit! Yup. That sure sounds like him. Besides, how many men have a one letter name?

Alexis said...

I know everything that's going on with all the important people in my life.

Amber told me.

Before you did, though, so what's up with that?

Dulcinea said...

Well.. at least I'm still considered and important person in your life. That's nice to know -- even if you can't say it when I need it most. ;-)

Don't sweat it. I figured you had better things to do with your time than read my inane shit.

Anonymous said...

You've abandoned alot of friends my dear Cristina...