Monday, October 16, 2006

Ok. I've calmed down a bit now and can respond more honestly.

Forget an all-out war. But let's lay the cards out on the table.
Let's begin easily and move on...

ONE:
Everytime I called Q at work, he would respond very rudely. Mind you, I am not one of those crazed women who call their partners 50 times a day. I am very respectful of people's work space. But... every now and then you have to call for information of sorts. His response was always abrupt and rude, as if I were committing some horrid crime. I wouldn't even question it if he simply responded that way to everyone. But why be more horrid to those you love?

TWO:
Whenever I am sick or laid out (I have a "issues" with my back.), Q bails. It's too much of an inconvenience for him. Go figure...

THREE:
Who the hell is Sandy?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trust me when I say that you don't want to know about Sandy. That all-out war you just averted? It'd be game on.

Dulcinea said...

Hmmm... figures.

And since I don't know whether to rage and bite or cry, I guess I'll cringe away.

What's a girl to do?

Anonymous said...

Take up running or something. Get some endorphins pumping, get your blood boiling. It's kind of like being violent without being violent.