Thursday, October 26, 2006

I was going to write a silly post to tease and taunt my esthetician, but something happened. Now it will be a double-whammy.

But first things first.
My esthetician, Jen, left a comment on my blog saying how much she likes compliments... and the word fablous. So.. JEN.. YOU ARE FABLOUS. Isn't she fabulous, people? And you look so sexy when you get all sadist with my brows.

Jen has a pretty interesting profession. I mean... waxing can make for some interesting stories when it's more than just brows. Think about folks. Don't you want to hear her stories? Don't you want a nice Brazilian cooch job? How about waxing those balls?

Ok. I'm digressing here.

The thing is... THIS...
When I went into photoshop to try to enhance what was a very dark photo of Jen, I found someone else in the photo. Or so I thought. Look to to right. That's right, folk I actually freaked out because I thought there was someone else there. See, I just took this photo the other night (when I ran into Jen at a mutual friend's gathering), and I remember distinctly taking the photo. There was nobody else out there.

Of course... there WAS nobody else out there, and I seem to be losing my mind. Urgh!

4 comments:

Jenifer said...

Tease and taunt me all you want. Just next time use a better picture! Urgh!

Jenifer said...

Oh, and PS - I'll get you back for that, girl! You won't know when or how, but it's coming...

Dulcinea said...

Awww.. man... I like that photo! Of course, your blog profile photo is even more fabulous!

Jenifer said...

All the more reason for you to use it instead in the future. Or I bet I could even dig up some other fabulous pics for you to post. Maybe you should focus on finding me a man...